Adam Scott is +8714 to win the 2022 The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course) after finishing 10th in his most recent tournament at this course, the 2015 The Open Championship. Below we help you make your best bets on Scott before he tees off in , by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Adam Scott to win the 2022 The Open Championship +8714
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Adam Scott
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||14||69-73-72-68 (+2)||8||$241,302|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||67||70-76-73-80 (+11)||24||$25,200|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||77-70 (+7)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||32||67-69-71-65 (-16)||10||$50,808|
Recent Form Insights: Adam Scott
- In his past four appearances, Scott has finished in the top 20 once.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four appearances.
- Scott finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -1 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Scott has finished under par seven times, while also carding one bogey-free round and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score in one of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Adam Scott
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Scott shot below average over the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, averaging 3.38 strokes to finish in the 16th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 3.96 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the U.S. Open, which was good enough to place him in the 96th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.15 strokes).
- Scott shot better than 40% of the competitors at the U.S. Open on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.79.
- Scott fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open (the other golfers averaged 1.1).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, Scott recorded six bogeys or worse (the field averaged 3.0).
- Scott’s 10 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the U.S. Open were more than the field average (4.3).