Adam Scott enters play in the 2022 TOUR Championship at East Lake Golf Club with +18666 odds to win after a fifth-place showing in the BMW Championship at Wilmington Country Club on August 18-21 in his last tournament action. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Scott before he takes to the course in Atlanta, Georgia.
Adam Scott Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Adam Scott to win the 2022 TOUR Championship +18666
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Adam Scott
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||5||65-69-69-71 (-10)||4||$547,500|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||5||66-67-70-66 (-11)||4||$480,000|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||76||68-70-74-68 (E)||20||$14,016|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||37||69-66-78-65 (-10)||16||$36,540|
Recent Form Insights: Adam Scott
- Scott enters this tournament with two straight top-five placements.
- Scott will try to make the cut for the eighth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- In his past four events, Scott has finished in the top five twice.
- In his past four tournaments, Scott has finished within five shots of the leader twice. He carded a score better than average twice.
- He has an average score of -8 across his past four events.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Scott has finished below par 11 times, while also posting one par-or-better round and 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score three times and a top-10 score on four occasions in his last 16 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Adam Scott
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Scott shot poorly over the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, averaging 3.31 strokes to finish in the fourth percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 3.84 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the BMW Championship, which was strong enough to land him in the 87th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.97 strokes).
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the BMW Championship, Scott shot better than 91% of the field (averaging 4.33 strokes per hole).
- Scott did not card a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship (the field averaged 2.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, Scott carded more bogeys or worse (five) than the tournament average (2.7).
- Scott’s 11 birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the BMW Championship were more than the field average of 8.1.