Adam Scott enters the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline with +12500 odds after making the cut in his most recent outing, the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, finishing 67th. Before Scott tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Adam Scott
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||67||70-76-73-80 (+11)||24||$25,200|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||77-70 (+7)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||32||67-69-71-65 (-16)||10||$50,808|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||48||74-74-80-74 (+14)||24||$40,050|
Recent Form Insights: Adam Scott
- In his past four events, Scott has an average finish of 49th.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four events.
- Scott finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, his average score was +3.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Scott has finished under par five times, while also posting one bogey-free round and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-10 score once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Adam Scott
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Scott was in the third percentile on par 3s at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 3.63 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He shot well to finish in the 70th percentile on par 4s at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 4.08 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Scott shot better than only 21% of the golfers (averaging 4.88 strokes per hole).
- Scott fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the tournament average was 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Scott had six bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.9).
- Scott’s five birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday were more than the field average (4.6).