Adam Svensson (+28857) enters the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club after making the cut in his most recent outing, the AT&T Byron Nelson, finishing 69th. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Svensson before he takes to the course in Fort Worth, Texas.
Recent Tournaments: Adam Svensson
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||69||69-69-71-69 (-10)||16||$18,564|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||66-79 (+5)||—||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||71-74 (+3)||—||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||26||66-73-67-71 (-7)||273||$54,844|
Recent Form Insights: Adam Svensson
- In his past four tournaments, Svensson has an average finish of 48th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Svensson has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has an average score of -9 across his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Svensson has finished below par seven times, while also posting one par-or-better round and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score once and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Adam Svensson
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Svensson shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 2.81 strokes to finish in the 91st percentile of competitors.
- His 4.10-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson placed him below average, in the 10th percentile of the competitors.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Svensson shot better than 74% of the competitors (averaging 4.31 strokes per hole).
- Svensson shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on five of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the other golfers averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Svensson had two bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.8).
- Svensson’s three birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson were less than the field average of 6.6.