Adam Svensson has +18000 odds at the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind. He made the cut in his most recent outing, the Wyndham Championship, and finished 78th. Before Svensson tees off in Memphis, Tennessee, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Adam Svensson Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Adam Svensson to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship +18000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Adam Svensson
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||78||70-69-70-72 (+1)||21||$13,724|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||24||69-68-67-72 (-12)||14||$68,460|
|July 21-24||3M Open||MC||73-74 (+5)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||6||62-67-69-71 (-19)||6||$134,125|
Recent Form Insights: Adam Svensson
- Svensson has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four appearances.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four events.
- Svensson finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four appearances.
- He has finished with an average score of -10 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Svensson has finushed below par eight times, while also posting seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Adam Svensson
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Svensson finished in the 39th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging par.
- His 4.04-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship ranked in the 46th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4 strokes on par 4s).
- Svensson was better than only 10% of the field at the Wyndham Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.39 strokes.
- Svensson carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 2.3.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Svensson recorded two bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.8).
- Svensson’s 10 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were more than the field average (6.9).