Adam Svensson has +15000 odds at the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta. He made the cut in his most recent event, the RBC Heritage, and finished 26th. Below we help you make your best bets on Svensson before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Adam Svensson
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||26||66-73-67-71 (-7)||273||$54,844|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-72 (E)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||74-74 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||39||71-68-67-73 (-5)||12||$29,250|
Recent Form Insights: Adam Svensson
- In his past four events, Svensson has an average finish of 33rd.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Svensson has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has finished with an average score of -6 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Svensson has finished under par four times, while also posting one bogey-free round and four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Adam Svensson
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Svensson was somewhat average over the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.19 strokes to finish in the 41st percentile of the field.
- He shot well to finish in the 81st percentile on par 4s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.91 strokes on the 44 par-4 holes.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the RBC Heritage, Svensson shot better than 69% of the field (averaging 4.50 strokes per hole).
- Svensson carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other participants averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Svensson recorded more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (2.6).
- Svensson recorded more birdies or better (10) than the tournament average of 5.8 on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage.