Adam Svensson heads into the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +30000 odds after missing the cut in his last event, the Valero Texas Open. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Svensson before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Last 4 Tournaments: Adam Svensson
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-72 (E)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||74-74 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||39||71-68-67-73 (-5)||12||$29,250|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||70-79 (+5)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Adam Svensson
- Svensson has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 39th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four tournaments.
- Svensson has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He finished with a score of -5 in his only recent appearance.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Svensson has finished under par three times, while also registering three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-10 score once in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Adam Svensson
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Svensson was in the 80th percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 2.88 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open ranked in the 48th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.02 strokes on par 4s).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Svensson shot better than only 8% of the field (averaging 5 strokes per hole).
- Svensson recorded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the tournament average was 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Svensson had one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 1.9).
- Svensson’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were less than the tournament average (5.1).