Adam Svensson enters the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club with +8071 odds after missing the cut in his last appearance at this tournament in 2019. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Svensson before he tees off in Detroit, Michigan.
Adam Svensson Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Adam Svensson to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic +8071
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Adam Svensson
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||MC||73-74 (+5)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||6||62-67-69-71 (-19)||6||$134,125|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||24||67-67-68-71 (-11)||10||$57,865|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||25||71-64-66-71 (-8)||11||$61,835|
Recent Form Insights: Adam Svensson
- Svensson has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four tournaments.
- Svensson finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his past four events.
- He has carded an average score of -13 in his past four tournaments.
- Svensson has headed to the clubhouse under par nine times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds, while scoring among the top five in three rounds and the top 10 four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Adam Svensson
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Svensson shot above average on the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 81st percentile of the field.
- His 4.27-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the 3M Open placed him below average, in the 13th percentile of the field.
- Svensson shot better than only 26% of the competitors at the 3M Open on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.81.
- Svensson shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on three of the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open, Svensson had two bogeys or worse, which was equal to the field average.
- Svensson recorded fewer birdies or better (four) than the tournament average of 5.7 on the 22 par-4 holes at the 3M Open.