Adam Svensson has +6600 odds to win the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club as he tries to follow up his seventh-place performance here in 2022 with another top-10 finish. Below we help you make your best bets on Svensson before he tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Adam Svensson Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Adam Svensson to win the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii +6600
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Adam Svensson
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|January 5- 8||Sentry Tournament of Champions||37||71-70-78-68 (-5)||22||$202,000|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||1||73-64-62-64 (-19)||0||$1,458,000|
|November 10-13||Cadence Bank Houston Open||39||73-67-72-68 (E)||16||$36,540|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||MC||68-71 (-3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Adam Svensson
- Svensson will try to make the cut for the fourth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Svensson has won one of the past four tournaments he’s played.
- In his past four appearances, Svensson has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average once.
- He has finished with an average score of -8 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Svensson has finished below par nine times, while also posting two bogey-free rounds and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day twice while finishing with a top-10 score three times in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Adam Svensson
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Svensson shot poorly over the 12 par-3 holes at the Sentry Tournament of Champions, averaging par to finish in the 13th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.09-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the Sentry Tournament of Champions placed him poorly, in the 0 percentile of the competitors.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Sentry Tournament of Champions, Svensson was better than only 21% of the field (averaging 4.44 strokes per hole).
- Svensson shot the same on par-3s as the field average in his most recent appearance, recording a birdie or better on two of the 12 par-3 holes at the Sentry Tournament of Champions.
- On the 12 par-3 holes at the Sentry Tournament of Champions, Svensson recorded two bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 1.1).
- Svensson had fewer birdies or better (four) than the tournament average of 10.4 on the 44 par-4 holes at the Sentry Tournament of Champions.