Adam Svensson enters the 2022 the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC with +43500 odds after making the cut in his most recent outing, the Charles Schwab Challenge, finishing 40th. Before Svensson tees off in Dublin, Ohio, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Adam Svensson
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||40||69-68-69-76 (+2)||279||$30,660|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||69||69-69-71-69 (-10)||16||$18,564|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||66-79 (+5)||—||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||71-74 (+3)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Adam Svensson
- In his past four appearances, Svensson has an average finish of 55th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four events.
- Svensson has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score of -4 across his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Svensson has ended the day under par eight times, while also carding six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Adam Svensson
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Svensson shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging par to finish in the 74th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.13 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the Charles Schwab Challenge, which landed him in the 26th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Svensson was better than 69% of the field at the Charles Schwab Challenge on par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.70 strokes.
- Svensson fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge (the other golfers averaged 1.2).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Svensson carded one bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.8).
- Svensson’s five birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge were less than the field average (6.0).