Adam Svensson enters the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands with +26500 odds after making the cut and finishing 21st in his last outing, the RBC Canadian Open. Before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Svensson in this event.
Adam Svensson to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +26500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Adam Svensson
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||21||72-68-67-67 (-6)||13||$94,830|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||45||72-71-76-72 (+3)||16||$37,800|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||40||69-68-69-76 (+2)||11||$30,660|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||69||69-69-71-69 (-10)||16||$18,564|
Recent Form Insights: Adam Svensson
- Svensson has qualified for the weekend in four straight events.
- Svensson has an average finishing position of 44th in his past four appearances.
- Svensson finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -3 those four times he made the cut.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Svensson has finished below par 11 times, while also carding 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 16 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Adam Svensson
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Svensson was somewhat average over the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 3.05 strokes to finish in the 52nd percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.00 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the RBC Canadian Open, which was strong enough to land him in the 83rd percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.08 strokes).
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Svensson shot better than 80% of the competitors (averaging 4.42 strokes per hole).
- Svensson fared the same as the field average on par-3 holes in his most recent appearance, recording a birdie or better on two of the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Svensson carded three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.6).
- Svensson had more birdies or better (eight) than the field average of 4.4 on the 40 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open.