Adam Svensson (+25000) enters the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm looking for a better finish after missing the cut in his most recent appearance in this tournament in 2019. Before Svensson tees off in Potomac, Maryland, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Adam Svensson
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||71-74 (+3)||—||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||26||66-73-67-71 (-7)||273||$54,844|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-72 (E)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||74-74 (+4)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Adam Svensson
- In his past four appearances, Svensson finished outside the top 20.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- Svensson has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- He finished with a score of -7 in his only made cut in his past four tournaments.
- Svensson has headed to the clubhouse under par twice, completed his day without a bogey once and finished two rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 10 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 10 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Adam Svensson
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Svensson shot below average over the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, averaging 3.30 strokes to finish in the 10th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.17-stroke average on the 18 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open ranked in the 23rd percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes on par 4s).
- Svensson was better than 43% of the field at the Mexico Open on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61.
- Svensson failed to record a birdie on any of the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Svensson had three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.4).
- Svensson carded fewer birdies or better (three) than the tournament average of 4.9 on the 18 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open.