Adria Arnau is in 101st position, with a score of +2, following the first round of the 2022 The Open Championship at St Andrews Links (Old Course).
Adria Arnau to win the 2022 The Open Championship +20000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Adria Arnau
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||47||69-72-71-72 (+4)||11||$27,711|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||76-71 (+7)||—||$-|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||30||72-68-70-73 (+3)||8||$83,750|
Recent Form Insights: Adria Arnau
- In his past four appearances, Arnau has an average finish of 59th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Arnau finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances.
- He has carded an average score of +3 in his past four appearances.
- Arnau has finished below par twice and carded six better-than-average rounds over his last 11 played.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 11 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Adria Arnau
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Arnau was rather average on the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, averaging 3.15 strokes to finish in the 53rd percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Genesis Scottish Open, which was strong enough to land him in the 91st percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.13 strokes).
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, Arnau was better than just 18% of the golfers (averaging 5.08 strokes per hole).
- Arnau carded a birdie or better on one of the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.4.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, Arnau carded four bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 3.5).
- Arnau’s seven birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open were more than the field average (3.8).