Alex Smalley will try for a top finish at the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship Port Royal Golf Course after a 12th-place showing at this tournament in 2021. Sportsbooks have him at +2800, the 13th-best odds of the field. Before Smalley tees off in , , let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Alex Smalley Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Alex Smalley to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +2800
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Alex Smalley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 20-23||THE CJ CUP in South Carolina||52||70-69-73-73 (+1)||18||$21,840|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||25||68-69-67-70 (-6)||9||$85,085|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||71-73 (E)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||43||70-70-71-72 (-5)||11||$24,760|
Recent Form Insights: Alex Smalley
- In his past four events, Smalley has an average finish of 40th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four tournaments.
- Smalley finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -3 in his past four appearances.
- Smalley has finshed under par nine times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 14 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Alex Smalley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Smalley was in the 26th percentile on par 3s at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina, averaging 3.13 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.14-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina ranked in the 13th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.03 strokes on par 4s).
- Smalley shot better than 78% of the competitors at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.42 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.64.
- Smalley shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina (the other participants averaged 2.2).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina, Smalley carded more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (2.8).
- Smalley’s six birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at THE CJ CUP in South Carolina were less than the tournament average of 7.3.