Alex Smalley heads into the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course with +8000 odds after an 11th-place showing in the Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course on October 27-30 in his most recent outing. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Smalley before he tees off in Houston, Texas.
Alex Smalley Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Alex Smalley to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +8000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Alex Smalley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||11||65-69-69-68 (-13)||6||$134,875|
|October 20-23||THE CJ CUP in South Carolina||52||70-69-73-73 (+1)||18||$21,840|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||25||68-69-67-70 (-6)||9||$85,085|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||71-73 (E)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Alex Smalley
- Smalley will attempt to make the cut for the fourth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- In his past four tournaments, Smalley has finished in the top 20 once.
- Smalley finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four appearances.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -6.
- Smalley has finished below par 10 times and posted nine better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 14 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Alex Smalley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Smalley was in the 80th percentile on par 3s at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.95-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship ranked in the 41st percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 3.92 strokes on par 4s).
- Smalley shot better than 85% of the competitors at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.25 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.47.
- Smalley carded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship (the field averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship, Smalley recorded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.2).
- Smalley’s 11 birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the Butterfield Bermuda Championship were more than the tournament average of 7.1.