Alex Smalley heads into the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club with +17285 odds after missing the cut at the Wells Fargo Championship, his most recent event. Before he tees off in Fort Worth, Texas, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Smalley in this event.
Recent Tournaments: Alex Smalley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-75 (+5)||—||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||6||66-66-70-68 (-14)||3||$238,163|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||69-75 (+2)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-75 (+5)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Alex Smalley
- In his past four tournaments, Smalley has finished in the top 10 once.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Smalley has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four events. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score once.
- He finished with a score of -14 in his only recent appearance.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Smalley has finished under par five times, while also posting one bogey-free round and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Alex Smalley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Smalley finished in the 34th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- He averaged 4.13 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the Wells Fargo Championship, which landed him in the 37th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Smalley was better than just 8% of the field at the Wells Fargo Championship on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 5.25 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.86.
- Smalley recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.5.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Smalley had two bogeys or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.2).
- Smalley had fewer birdies or better (three) than the tournament average of 6.0 on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship.