Alex Smalley enters the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +8000 odds after missing the cut in his most recent outing, the RBC Heritage. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Smalley before he takes to the course in Vallarta, Mexico.
Last 4 Tournaments: Alex Smalley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||69-75 (+2)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-75 (+5)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||2||69-65-73-65 (-16)||1||$329,300|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||70-73 (+1)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Alex Smalley
- Smalley has finished in the top five once in his past four events.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- In his past four appearances, Smalley has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average once.
- He posted a final score of -16 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four tournaments.
- Smalley has headed to the clubhouse below par five times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished four rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 10 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 10 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Alex Smalley
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Smalley was in the 91st percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 2.88 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.14 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the RBC Heritage, which landed him in the 16th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Smalley was better than just 8% of the golfers at the RBC Heritage on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65.
- Smalley recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the field averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Smalley did not have a bogey or worse (the field averaged 2.6).
- Smalley’s three birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were less than the field average of 5.8.