Alex Smalley enters the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club with +15500 odds after missing the cut at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, his most recent outing. Before Smalley tees off in Toronto, Canada, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Alex Smalley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||74-77 (+7)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||27||72-66-69-73 (E)||9||$56,333|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-75 (+5)||—||$-|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||6||66-66-70-68 (-14)||3||$238,163|
Recent Form Insights: Alex Smalley
- Smalley has finished in the top 10 once in his past four events.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four events.
- In his past four events, Smalley has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average twice.
- He has carded an average score of -7 in his past four events.
- Smalley has headed to the clubhouse under par six times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-five score in one of his last 12 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Alex Smalley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Smalley was in the fifth percentile on par 3s at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 3.50 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.15-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday placed him in the 40th percentile of the field.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Smalley shot better than only 9% of the competitors (averaging 5.00 strokes per hole).
- Smalley fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the other competitors averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Smalley carded more bogeys or worse (four) than the tournament average (2.9).
- Smalley had fewer birdies or better (one) than the field average of 4.6 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday.