Alex Smalley has +25000 odds at the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links. He missed the cut in his most recent outing, the Valero Texas Open. Before Smalley tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Alex Smalley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-75 (+5)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||2||69-65-73-65 (-16)||1||$329,300|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||70-73 (+1)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||38||73-71-77-73 (+6)||11||$53,400|
Recent Form Insights: Alex Smalley
- Smalley has finished in the top five in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Smalley has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four tournaments. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score once.
- He has an average score relative to par of -5 in his past four appearances.
- Smalley has headed to the clubhouse below par five times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Alex Smalley
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Smalley was in the 50th percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.4-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open ranked in the first percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.02 strokes on par 4s).
- Smalley shot better than 64% of the golfers at the Valero Texas Open on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67.
- Smalley shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other golfers averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Smalley carded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 1.9).
- Smalley’s two birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were less than the tournament average of 5.1.