Alex Smalley heads into the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club at +7857 to win after a 10th-place showing in the Genesis Scottish Open at The Renaissance Club on July 7-10 in his most recent outing. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Smalley before he tees off in Detroit, Michigan.
Alex Smalley Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Alex Smalley to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic +7857
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Alex Smalley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||10||67-73-67-71 (-2)||5||$155,336|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||16||71-67-68-66 (-12)||9||$97,803|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||72-71 (+3)||—||$-|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||21||67-67-67-73 (-6)||13||$94,830|
Recent Form Insights: Alex Smalley
- Smalley has posted one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes in his past four appearances.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- In his past four events, Smalley has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score three times.
- He has finished with an average score of -7 those three times he made the cut.
- Smalley has finshed under par eight times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score in two of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day five times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Alex Smalley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Smalley was in the 94th percentile on par 3s at the Genesis Scottish Open, averaging 2.90 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- His 4.08-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open placed him well, in the 75th percentile of the field.
- Smalley was better than 54% of the field at the Genesis Scottish Open on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.75.
- Smalley fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on four of the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open (the field averaged 1.4).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, Smalley recorded two bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 3.5).
- Smalley’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open were more than the tournament average (3.8).