Alex Smalley is +5000 to win the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club after taking fifth in The RSM Classic at Sea Island Resort (Seaside) on November 17-20 in his last tournament. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Smalley before he tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Alex Smalley Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Alex Smalley to win the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii +5000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Alex Smalley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||5||67-66-67-67 (-15)||4||$277,830|
|November 10-13||Cadence Bank Houston Open||4||71-64-70-67 (-8)||8||$353,500|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||11||65-69-69-68 (-13)||6||$134,875|
|October 20-23||THE CJ CUP in South Carolina||52||70-69-73-73 (+1)||18||$21,840|
Recent Form Insights: Alex Smalley
- Smalley has finished in the top five in each of his last two tournaments.
- Smalley has qualified for the weekend five times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Smalley has finished in the top five twice in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Smalley has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score three times.
- He has an average score of -9 across his past four events.
- Smalley has finshed below par 12 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 13 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-five score in two of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Alex Smalley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Smalley shot poorly on the 16 par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 17th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 3.87 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 46) at The RSM Classic, which was good enough to place him in the 84th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.97 strokes).
- Smalley shot better than 100% of the golfers at The RSM Classic on par-5 holes, averaging 3.9 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Smalley recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.8.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, Smalley had three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.5).
- Smalley’s 12 birdies or better on par-4 holes at The RSM Classic were more than the tournament average (6.3).