Alex Smalley enters the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands with +20500 odds after making the cut in his most recent event, the RBC Canadian Open, finishing 21st. Before Smalley tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Alex Smalley to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +20500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Alex Smalley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||21||67-67-67-73 (-6)||13||$94,830|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||74-77 (+7)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||27||72-66-69-73 (E)||9||$56,333|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-75 (+5)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Alex Smalley
- Smalley has an average finishing position of 24th in his past four appearances.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Smalley finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -3 across his past four events.
- Smalley has finshed under par five times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-10 score three times in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Alex Smalley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Smalley finished in the 33rd percentile on the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 3.10 strokes.
- His 3.88-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open placed him strongly, in the 94th percentile of the field.
- Smalley shot better than 43% of the golfers at the RBC Canadian Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.63 strokes.
- Smalley shot the same on par-3s as the field average his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Smalley recorded more bogeys or worse (four) than the tournament average (2.6).
- Smalley’s 11 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open were more than the tournament average (4.4).