Alex Smalley is in 24th position, with a score of -3, following the second round of the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP at Accordia Golf Narashino CC.
Alex Smalley Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Alex Smalley to win the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Alex Smalley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||71-73 (E)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||43||70-70-71-72 (-5)||11||$24,760|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||44||69-76-69-69 (-1)||13||$48,000|
Recent Form Insights: Alex Smalley
- In his past four tournaments, Smalley has an average finish of 37th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four tournaments.
- Smalley finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -3 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Smalley has finished below par nine times, while also recording one bogey-free round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Alex Smalley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Smalley finished in the 10th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes.
- His 4.1-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship ranked in the 26th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.97 strokes on par 4s).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Smalley was better than 85% of the field (averaging 4.5 strokes per hole).
- Smalley shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Smalley had less bogeys or worse (two) than the field average of 2.1.
- Smalley’s two birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship were less than the field average of 6.1.