Alexander Noren enters play in the 2022 Barracuda Championship at Tahoe Mt. Club (Old Greenwood) with +10000 odds. In his last tournament at this course he took ninth in the 2020 Barracuda Championship. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Noren before he takes to the course in Truckee, California.
Alexander Noren to win the 2022 Barracuda Championship +10000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Alexander Noren
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||30||73-68-71-69 (+1)||8||$57,193|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||MC||73-73 (+6)||—||$-|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||75-73 (+4)||—||$-|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||70-76 (+6)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Alexander Noren
- In his past four appearances, Noren has not finished in the top 20.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- Noren finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances.
- He posted a final score of 1 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Noren has ended the day under par twice, while also registering four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished in the top-five scores once in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Alexander Noren
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Noren shot above average on the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, averaging 2.95 strokes to finish in the 90th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.15-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open placed him in the 51st percentile of the competitors.
- Noren shot better than 62% of the competitors at the Genesis Scottish Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.75 strokes.
- Noren recorded a birdie or better on one of the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open (the other golfers averaged 1.4).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open, Noren did not record a bogey or worse (the field averaged 3.5).
- Noren’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Genesis Scottish Open were less than the tournament average (3.8).