Alexander Noren heads into the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course with +5000 odds after making the cut and finishing 22nd in his most recent outing, the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Noren before he takes to the course in Houston, Texas.
Alexander Noren Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Alexander Noren to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +5000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Alexander Noren
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||22||67-69 (-6)||64||$-|
|October 20-23||THE CJ CUP in South Carolina||37||69-71-70-71 (-3)||14||$46,830|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||44||68-69-68-68 (-11)||13||$23,000|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||36||72-68-71-71 (-6)||10||$36,457|
Recent Form Insights: Alexander Noren
- Noren has made the cut five times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Noren has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four events.
- Noren finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -7 in his past four tournaments.
- Noren has headed to the clubhouse under par 11 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-10 score once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Alexander Noren
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Noren shot below average over the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, averaging par to finish in the sixth percentile of the field.
- His 3.77-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba placed him in the 44th percentile of the competitors.
- Noren was better than only 7% of the field at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba on par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 3.78 strokes.
- Noren carded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, underperforming compared to the field average of 2.6.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Noren recorded more bogeys or worse (two) than the field average (0.5).
- Noren had fewer birdies or better (five) than the tournament average of 7.2 on the 22 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba.