Alexander Noren, who took 12th in the AT&T Byron Nelson at TPC Craig Ranch from May 12-15 in his last outing, heads into the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club with +12500 odds. Before Noren tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Alexander Noren
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||12||70-63-71-64 (-20)||6||$193,375|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||42||70-70-67-72 (-5)||275||$27,600|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||12||68-70-65-70 (-11)||6||$159,900|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||26||69-75-71-69 (-4)||9||$143,000|
Recent Form Insights: Alexander Noren
- Noren will seek to make the cut for the ninth straight event.
- Noren has finished in the top 20 twice in his past four appearances.
- Noren finished with a better-than-average score in three of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -10 across his past four events.
- Noren has headed to the clubhouse better than par 14 times, completed his day without a bogey three times and finished 12 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score in three of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Alexander Noren
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Noren was in the 36th percentile on par 3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.06 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.78-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson placed him strongly, in the 90th percentile of the field.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Noren was better than 84% of the competitors (averaging 4.25 strokes per hole).
- Noren carded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the tournament average was 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Noren recorded more bogeys or worse (four) than the tournament average (1.8).
- Noren carded more birdies or better (11) than the tournament average of 6.6 on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson.