Alexander Noren, who took 12th in the Valspar Championship at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead) from March 17-20 in his last outing, heads into the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +5000 odds. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Noren before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Last 4 Tournaments: Alexander Noren
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||12||68-70-65-70 (-11)||6||$159,900|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||26||69-75-71-69 (-4)||9||$143,000|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||5||69-69-70-68 (-4)||6||$309,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||48||70-70-72-69 (-3)||16||$30,429|
Recent Form Insights: Alexander Noren
- Noren has qualified for the weekend six times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Noren has finished in the top five in one of his past four tournaments.
- Noren finished with a better-than-average score in three of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -6 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Noren has finished under par 13 times, while also carding one bogey-free round and 14 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 16 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Alexander Noren
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Noren was in the 92nd percentile on par 3s at the Valspar Championship, averaging 2.85 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.03 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 36) at the Valspar Championship, which landed him in the 52nd percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Valspar Championship, Noren was better than 88% of the field (averaging 4.44 strokes per hole).
- Noren recorded a birdie or better on five of the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, outperforming the field average of 2.1.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, Noren recorded two bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 2.2).
- Noren carded more birdies or better (four) than the tournament average of 3.8 on the 36 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship.