Alexander Noren heads into the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina at Congaree Golf Club with +8000 odds. He missed the cut in his last appearance at this course, the 2021 Palmetto Championship at Congaree. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Noren before he tees off in Ridgeland, South Carolina.
Alexander Noren Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Alexander Noren to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Alexander Noren
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||44||68-69-68-68 (-11)||13||$23,000|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||36||72-68-71-71 (-6)||10||$36,457|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||52||72-69-72-72 (+1)||15||$35,700|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||MC||73 (+8)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Alexander Noren
- Noren will try to make the cut for the fourth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- In his past four events, Noren has an average finish of 44th.
- Noren finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -5 in his past four events.
- Noren has finished below par eight times and recorded five better-than-average rounds over his last 13 played.
- He has recorded a top-10 score once in his last 13 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Alexander Noren
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Noren shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 83rd percentile of the field.
- He averaged 3.98 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the Shriners Children’s Open, which placed him in the 39th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Noren shot better than 74% of the golfers at the Shriners Children’s Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.33 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.47 strokes.
- Noren recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the field averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Noren did not have a bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- Noren’s nine birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open were more than the field average (7.8).