Alexander Noren heads into the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline with +12857 odds after making the cut and finishing 17th in his most recent appearance at this tournament in 2020. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Noren before he tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts.
Recent Tournaments: Alexander Noren
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||75-73 (+4)||—||$-|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||70-76 (+6)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||12||70-63-71-64 (-20)||6||$193,375|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||42||70-70-67-72 (-5)||8||$27,600|
Recent Form Insights: Alexander Noren
- Noren has finished in the top 20 once in his past four appearances.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four appearances.
- Noren finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -13 across his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Noren has finished below par seven times, while also posting two par-or-better rounds and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Alexander Noren
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Noren shot below average on the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the 27th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.30 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, which landed him in the 15th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Noren shot better than 85% of the golfers at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.74.
- Noren did not record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the tournament average was 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Noren had two bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.9).
- Noren recorded fewer birdies or better (two) than the tournament average of 4.6 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday.