Andrew Landry is in 150th position, with a score of +8, following the first round of the 2022 John Deere Classic at TPC Deere Run.
Andrew Landry to win the 2022 John Deere Classic +500000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Andrew Landry
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||74-67 (+1)||—||$-|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||68-74 (E)||—||$-|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||77-74 (+9)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Andrew Landry
- Landry has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 150th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four events.
- Landry has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- In his past four appearances, he finished 8 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Over his last seven rounds, Landry has ended the day below par twice, while also registering two rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last seven rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Andrew Landry
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Landry was in the third percentile on par 3s at the Travelers Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.08-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Travelers Championship ranked in the 23rd percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 3.96 strokes on par 4s).
- On the four par-5 holes at the Travelers Championship, Landry shot better than 88% of the golfers (averaging 4.25 strokes per hole).
- Landry failed to card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship (the tournament average was 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Travelers Championship, Landry carded two bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 1.7).
- Landry recorded fewer birdies or better (three) than the field average of 6.8 on the 24 par-4 holes at the Travelers Championship.