Andrew Landry missed the cut in his last event at Detroit Golf Club, the 2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic, and he has +50000 odds to win here in the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Landry before he takes to the course in Detroit, Michigan.
Andrew Landry Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Andrew Landry to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic +50000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Andrew Landry
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||MC||76-74 (+8)||—||$-|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||MC||79 (+6)||—||$-|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||74-67 (+1)||—||$-|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||68-74 (E)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Andrew Landry
- He has not made the cut recently, missing the weekend in his past four tournaments.
- Landry did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- Over his last seven rounds, Landry has ended the day below par twice, while also posting two rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last seven rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Andrew Landry
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Landry was in the 10th percentile on par 3s at the 3M Open, averaging 3.25 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.18 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the 3M Open, which placed him in the 23rd percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Landry was better than only 5% of the competitors at the 3M Open on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 5.33 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.81.
- Landry failed to card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open (the other golfers averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open, Landry carded two bogeys or worse, which was equal to the field average.
- Landry’s three birdies or better on par-4 holes at the 3M Open were less than the tournament average (5.7).