Andrew Landry enters the 2022 Shriners Children’s Open at TPC Summerlin with +50000 odds after missing the cut at the Sanderson Farms Championship, his most recent outing. Before Landry tees off in Las Vegas, Nevada, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Andrew Landry Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Andrew Landry
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||72-73 (+1)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||55||70-70-72-73 (-3)||13||$18,560|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||MC||74-68 (+2)||—||$-|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||70-75 (+1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Andrew Landry
- Landry finished 55th in his only finish over his last four events.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four tournaments.
- Landry has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He posted a final score of -3 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Landry has finushed below par four times, while also registering four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Andrew Landry
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Landry was in the 27th percentile on par 3s at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.10 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Sanderson Farms Championship, which landed him in the 26th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Landry shot better than 36% of the golfers at the Sanderson Farms Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.71.
- Landry did not record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship (the other participants averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Landry had one bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.1).
- Landry’s one birdie or better on par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship were less than the field average (6.1).