Andrew Landry heads into the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands with +57500 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent outing, the Valspar Championship. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Landry before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut.
Andrew Landry to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +57500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Andrew Landry
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||68-74 (E)||—||$-|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||77-74 (+9)||—||$-|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||70-73-79 (+7)||—||$-|
|January 20-23||The American Express||MC||73-71-75 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Andrew Landry
- He has not made the cut in his past four appearances.
- Landry has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- Landry has finished below par three times and carded two better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Andrew Landry
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Landry was relatively average over the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, averaging par to finish in the 45th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.22-stroke average on the 18 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship placed him poorly, in the 13th percentile of the field.
- Landry was better than 76% of the field at the Valspar Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.68.
- Landry carded a birdie or better on three of the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship (the other participants averaged 2.1).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, Landry had more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (2.2).
- Landry failed to record a birdie or better on any of the 18 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship. The field average was 3.8.