Andrew Novak has +12500 odds at the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course. He missed the cut in his most recent event, the Wyndham Championship. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Novak before he tees off in , .
Andrew Novak Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Andrew Novak to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +12500
$1,500 Paid Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Andrew Novak
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||MC||70-73 (+3)||—||$-|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||76-75 (+7)||—||$-|
|July 21-24||3M Open||54||70-69-72-73 (E)||17||$17,550|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||75-75 (+10)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Andrew Novak
- In his past four appearances, Novak finished outside the top 20.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four appearances.
- Novak has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- He finished even relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Novak has finished below par twice and recorded two better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Andrew Novak
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Novak was in the first percentile on par 3s at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 3.38 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.13 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the Wyndham Championship, which landed him in the 24th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Novak was better than 61% of the competitors at the Wyndham Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.25 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.39 strokes.
- Novak shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the other golfers averaged 2.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Novak carded four bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 1.8).
- Novak’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were less than the field average (6.9).