Andrew Novak has +20000 odds at the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta. He missed the cut in his most recent event, the Valero Texas Open. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Novak before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico.
Last 4 Tournaments: Andrew Novak
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||76-70 (+2)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||11||70-69-69-68 (-12)||5||$89,725|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||73-70 (+1)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||22||69-67-69-74 (-9)||11||$37,308|
Recent Form Insights: Andrew Novak
- Novak has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four events.
- In his past four appearances, Novak has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score twice.
- He has finished with an average score of -11 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Novak has finushed below par nine times, while also posting eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-10 score once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Andrew Novak
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Novak finished in the 25th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- His 4.10-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open placed him in the 36th percentile of the competitors.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Novak was better than only 20% of the golfers (averaging 4.88 strokes per hole).
- Novak did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the field averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Novak recorded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 1.9).
- Novak’s two birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were less than the field average of 5.1.