Andrew Novak enters the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club with +35000 odds after missing the cut in his last event, The RSM Classic. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Novak before he tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Andrew Novak Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Andrew Novak to win the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii +35000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Andrew Novak
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||MC||71-72 (+1)||—||$-|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||17||68-68-70-66 (-12)||7||$89,375|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||MC||70-73 (+3)||—||$-|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||76-75 (+7)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Andrew Novak
- Novak has finished in the top 20 once in his past four events.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, Novak carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He finished with a score of -12 in his only recent appearance.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Novak has finished under par four times, while also posting one bogey-free round and three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the top five scores in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Andrew Novak
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Novak was in the 37th percentile on par 3s at The RSM Classic, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at The RSM Classic placed him poorly, in the 27th percentile of the field.
- Novak shot better than only 5% of the field at The RSM Classic on par-5 holes, averaging 5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Novak failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at The RSM Classic (the tournament average was 1.8).
- On the eight par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, Novak did not card a bogey or worse (the tournament average was 1.5).
- Novak carded fewer birdies or better (three) than the tournament average of 6.3 on the 22 par-4 holes at The RSM Classic.