Andrew Novak, who took 15th in the Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta from April 28 – May 1 in his last action, heads into the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm with +18000 odds. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Novak before he tees off in Potomac, Maryland.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Andrew Novak
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||15||66-67-70-71 (-10)||7||$104,187|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||76-70 (+2)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||11||70-69-69-68 (-12)||5||$89,725|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||73-70 (+1)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Andrew Novak
- Novak has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard twice in his past four tournaments.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four events.
- Novak finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four tournaments, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score relative to par of -11 in his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Novak has finished under par nine times, while also registering eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Andrew Novak
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Novak was in the 92nd percentile on par 3s at the Mexico Open, averaging 2.85 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- His 4.00-stroke average on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open placed him in the 57th percentile of the field.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Mexico Open, Novak was better than 59% of the field (averaging 4.56 strokes per hole).
- Novak carded a birdie or better on three of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, outperforming the field average of 1.9.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Novak did not record a bogey or worse (the field averaged 2.4).
- Novak’s six birdies or better on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open were more than the tournament average of 4.9.