Andrew Putnam seeks another win in the 2022 Barracuda Championship at Tahoe Mt. Club (Old Greenwood), entering with +3300 odds to take the top spot. He won the tournament in 2018 at Montreux G&CC. Below we help you make your best bets on Putnam before he tees off in Truckee, California by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Andrew Putnam to win the 2022 Barracuda Championship +3300
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Andrew Putnam
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||41||70-66-68-71 (-9)||12||$28,755|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||46||68-69-67-72 (-4)||15||$23,679|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||31||72-68-74-72 (+6)||12||$100,331|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||72-79 (+7)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Andrew Putnam
- Putnam has made the cut three times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- In his past four tournaments, Putnam has an average finish of 39th.
- Putnam has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -2 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Putnam has finished under par seven times, while also posting two bogey-free rounds and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-10 score once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Andrew Putnam
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Putnam was somewhat average on the 16 par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic, averaging par to finish in the 44th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 3.93 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the John Deere Classic, which placed him in the 64th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Putnam shot better than 65% of the field at the John Deere Classic on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.59.
- Putnam recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic (the other golfers averaged 1.9).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic, Putnam carded two bogeys or worse, which was equal to the field average.
- Putnam’s six birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the John Deere Classic were less than the field average of 6.9.