Andrew Putnam has +6000 odds to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course. He made the cut in his most recent event here, the 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open, and finished 41st. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Putnam before he takes to the course in Houston, Texas.
Andrew Putnam Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Andrew Putnam to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +6000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Andrew Putnam
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||34||71-66 (-5)||65||$-|
|October 20-23||THE CJ CUP in South Carolina||29||69-68-74-68 (-5)||12||$65,730|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||2||68-62-68-68 (-14)||1||$968,000|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||12||68-69-64-67 (-16)||8||$170,000|
Recent Form Insights: Andrew Putnam
- Putnam will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to 11 by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- In his past four tournaments, Putnam has finished in the top five once.
- Putnam finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his past four appearances, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has carded an average score of -10 in his past four tournaments.
- Putnam has finshed under par 12 times, completed his day without a bogey three times and finished 12 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Andrew Putnam
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Putnam was rather average over the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, averaging 2.75 strokes to finish in the 33rd percentile of competitors.
- His 4-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba placed him poorly, in the 17th percentile of the competitors.
- On the six par-5 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Putnam was better than only 23% of the golfers (averaging 4.5 strokes per hole).
- Putnam recorded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, underperforming compared to the field average of 2.6.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Putnam did not record a bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 0.5).
- Putnam recorded fewer birdies or better (three) than the tournament average of 7.2 on the 22 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba.