Andrew Putnam heads into the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +10000 odds after missing the cut at the RBC Heritage, his most recent event. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Putnam before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico.
Last 4 Tournaments: Andrew Putnam
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||70-77 (+5)||—||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||41||71-71-73-69 (-4)||9||$30,530|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||74-75 (+7)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||69-79 (+4)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Andrew Putnam
- In his past four tournaments, Putnam has not finished in the top 20.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four events.
- Putnam has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He finished with a score of -4 in his only recent appearance.
- Putnam has finished below par five times and recorded three better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Andrew Putnam
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Putnam was in the 27th percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.25 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.18-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage placed him poorly, in the 11th percentile of the competitors.
- On the six par-5 holes at the RBC Heritage, Putnam shot better than only 18% of the competitors (averaging 4.83 strokes per hole).
- Putnam failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other golfers averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Putnam recorded one bogey or worse (the field averaged 2.6).
- Putnam’s three birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were less than the field average of 5.8.