Andrew Putnam heads into the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +25000 odds. He missed the cut in his last appearance at this tournament in 2021. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Putnam before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Last 4 Tournaments: Andrew Putnam
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||41||71-71-73-69 (-4)||9||$30,530|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||74-75 (+7)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||69-79 (+4)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||74-75 (+5)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Andrew Putnam
- Putnam finished 41st in his only finish over his last four events.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Putnam has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- In his past four events, he finished -4 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Putnam has finished below par four times, while also registering three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-10 score once in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Andrew Putnam
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Putnam was in the 18th percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.19 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He finished in the 94th percentile on par 4s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.88 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Putnam shot better than only 20% of the golfers at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Putnam carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the tournament average was 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Putnam had four bogeys or worse (the field averaged 1.9).
- Putnam’s eight birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were more than the tournament average of 5.1.