Andrew Putnam has +5000 odds to win the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer) after he finished fourth in his last action in the Sony Open in Hawaii (January 12-15). Below we help you make your best bets on Putnam before he tees off in La Quinta, California by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Andrew Putnam Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Andrew Putnam to win the 2023 The American Express +5000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Andrew Putnam
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|January 12-15||Sony Open in Hawaii||4||70-66-62-68 (-14)||4||$332,458|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||21||65-65-69-71 (-12)||7||$76,646|
|November 10-13||Cadence Bank Houston Open||35||68-70-71-70 (-1)||15||$42,735|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||48||71-66-69-69 (-9)||14||$21,271|
Recent Form Insights: Andrew Putnam
- Putnam has qualified for the weekend in 13 straight events.
- Putnam has finished in the top five in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Putnam has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average twice.
- He has carded an average score of -9 in his past four appearances.
- Putnam has finshed under par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has shot the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top 10 on four occasions.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Andrew Putnam
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Putnam was in the 91st percentile on par 3s at the Sony Open in Hawaii, averaging 2.81 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.92 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the Sony Open in Hawaii, which was good enough to land him in the 75th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.00 strokes).
- Putnam was better than 82% of the golfers at the Sony Open in Hawaii on par-5 holes, averaging 4.13 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.41 strokes.
- Putnam recorded a birdie or better on six of the 16 par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii (the other participants averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii, Putnam carded three bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- Putnam’s eight birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii were more than the tournament average of 6.6.