Andrew Putnam has +8000 odds to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina at Congaree Golf Club after he took second in his last action in the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP (October 13-16). Before Putnam tees off in Ridgeland, South Carolina, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Andrew Putnam Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Andrew Putnam to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Andrew Putnam
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||2||68-62-68-68 (-14)||1||$968,000|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||12||68-69-64-67 (-16)||8||$170,000|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||30||67-72-69-72 (-8)||9||$45,337|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||43||72-70-72-69 (-5)||11||$24,760|
Recent Form Insights: Andrew Putnam
- Putnam will seek to make the cut for the ninth straight event.
- Putnam has finished in the top five in one of his past four tournaments.
- Putnam finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his past four events, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -11.
- Putnam has headed to the clubhouse better than par 12 times, completed his day without a bogey four times and finished 12 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on four occasions in his last 16 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Andrew Putnam
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Putnam shot well on the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, averaging 2.80 strokes to finish in the 87th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 3.90 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, which was strong enough to land him in the 88th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes).
- Putnam was better than 73% of the competitors at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP on par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.65 strokes.
- Putnam shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on four of the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP (the other competitors averaged 3.7).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, Putnam did not record a bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.1).
- Putnam’s seven birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP were more than the field average of 5.6.