Andrew Putnam has +24000 odds to win the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands as he tries to improve on his 13th-place showing here in 2021 with another top-20 finish. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Putnam before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut.
Andrew Putnam to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +24000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Andrew Putnam
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||31||72-68-74-72 (+6)||12||$100,331|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||72-79 (+7)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||15||73-65-67-72 (-3)||6||$132,300|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-69 (-4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Andrew Putnam
- Putnam has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Putnam finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of +2 in his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Putnam has finished below par five times, while also registering eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Andrew Putnam
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Putnam was somewhat average over the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 55th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.10 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the U.S. Open, which was good enough to land him in the 71st percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.15 strokes).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the U.S. Open, Putnam shot better than 33% of the competitors (averaging 4.88 strokes per hole).
- Putnam shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open (the field averaged 1.1).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, Putnam carded four bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 3.0).
- Putnam carded more birdies or better (five) than the tournament average of 4.3 on the 48 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open.