Andrew Putnam heads into the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline with +50714 odds. He missed the cut in his last appearance at this tournament in 2020. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Putnam before he tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts.
Recent Tournaments: Andrew Putnam
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||72-79 (+7)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||15||73-65-67-72 (-3)||6||$132,300|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||71-69 (-4)||—||$-|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||71-71 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Andrew Putnam
- Putnam has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four events.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four appearances.
- Putnam finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events.
- He finished with a score of -3 in his only made cut in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Putnam has ended the day below par four times, while also posting six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in two of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Andrew Putnam
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Putnam finished in the 27th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 3.25 strokes.
- His 4.35-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday ranked in the 10th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.12 strokes on par 4s).
- Putnam shot better than 50% of the golfers at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.74 strokes.
- Putnam recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the field averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Putnam had less bogeys or worse (two) than the field average of 2.9.
- Putnam’s one birdie or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday were less than the tournament average of 4.6.