Andrew Putnam is +13500 to win the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club after placing 11th in the 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities from July 21-24 in his most recent action. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Putnam before he tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Andrew Putnam Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Andrew Putnam to win the 2022 Wyndham Championship +13500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Andrew Putnam
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||11||71-68-64-73 (-8)||9||$160,875|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||74-72 (+4)||—||$-|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||41||70-66-68-71 (-9)||12||$28,755|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||46||68-69-67-72 (-4)||15||$23,679|
Recent Form Insights: Andrew Putnam
- Putnam has finished in the top 20 once in his past four events.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- Putnam finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -7.
- Putnam has finshed below par eight times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Andrew Putnam
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Putnam shot below average on the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open, averaging 3.31 strokes to finish in the 10th percentile of the field.
- He finished in the 97th percentile on par 4s at the 3M Open, averaging 3.75 strokes on the 44 par-4 holes.
- Putnam was better than 43% of the golfers at the 3M Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.81 strokes.
- Putnam failed to card a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open (the other golfers averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open, Putnam carded four bogeys or worse (more than the field average of two).
- Putnam’s 14 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the 3M Open were more than the field average (5.7).