After the second round of the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, Andrew Putnam leads the pack with a score of -10.
Andrew Putnam Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Andrew Putnam to win the 2022 ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP
Bet $20, Payout $
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Andrew Putnam
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||12||68-69-64-67 (-16)||8||$170,000|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||30||67-72-69-72 (-8)||9||$45,337|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||43||72-70-72-69 (-5)||11||$24,760|
Recent Form Insights: Andrew Putnam
- Putnam will try to extend his streak of made cuts to nine by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- In his past four appearances, Putnam has finished first once.
- Putnam has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four events. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has carded an average score of -10 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Putnam has finished below par 10 times, while also carding four bogey-free rounds and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score in two of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Andrew Putnam
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Putnam shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 72nd percentile of the field.
- His 3.89-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open ranked in the 63rd percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 3.89 strokes on par 4s).
- Putnam shot better than 90% of the competitors at the Shriners Children’s Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.17 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.47 strokes.
- Putnam carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the field averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Putnam carded one bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- Putnam recorded more birdies or better (10) than the tournament average of 7.8 on the 44 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open.