Anirban Lahiri heads into the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta with +8000 odds after making the cut in his most recent event, the RBC Heritage, finishing 66th. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Lahiri before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico.
Last 4 Tournaments: Anirban Lahiri
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||66||69-73-69-74 (+1)||281||$16,960|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||13||68-73-69-70 (-8)||5||$158,670|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||2||67-73-67-69 (-12)||1||$2,180,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||74||73-73-76-82 (+16)||21||$23,400|
Recent Form Insights: Anirban Lahiri
- Lahiri has qualified for the weekend in four straight events.
- In his past four events, Lahiri has finished in the top five once.
- In his past four events, Lahiri has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He carded a score that’s better than average twice.
- He has carded an average score of -1 in his past four events.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Lahiri has finished under par eight times, while also posting one bogey-free round and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on four occasions in his last 16 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Anirban Lahiri
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lahiri shot poorly on the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.38 strokes to finish in the 15th percentile of competitors.
- His 3.93-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage placed him well, in the 73rd percentile of the field.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the RBC Heritage, Lahiri was better than only 18% of the competitors (averaging 4.83 strokes per hole).
- Lahiri recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.3.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Lahiri carded more bogeys or worse (six) than the tournament average (2.6).
- Lahiri’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were more than the tournament average (5.8).