Anirban Lahiri, who took sixth in the Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm on May 5- 8 in his most recent outing, comes into the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club with +29000 odds. Before he tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Lahiri in this event.
Recent Tournaments: Anirban Lahiri
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||6||68-68-70-71 (-3)||5||$303,750|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||15||68-68-72-66 (-10)||7||$104,187|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||66||69-73-69-74 (+1)||281||$16,960|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||13||68-73-69-70 (-8)||5||$158,670|
Recent Form Insights: Anirban Lahiri
- Lahiri has qualified for the weekend six times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Lahiri has finished in the top 20 three times in his past four tournaments, finishing as high as the top 10 in one of those outings.
- In his past four events, Lahiri has finished within five shots of the leader two times and a better-than-average score three times.
- He has an average score of -5 across his past four events.
- Lahiri has headed to the clubhouse under par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 11 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day five times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Anirban Lahiri
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lahiri was in the 61st percentile on par 3s at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He shot well to finish in the 77th percentile on par 4s at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging 4.00 strokes on the 48 par-4 holes.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Lahiri was better than 82% of the competitors (averaging 4.63 strokes per hole).
- Lahiri recorded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Lahiri had two bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 2.2).
- Lahiri’s nine birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship were more than the tournament average of 6.0.