Anirban Lahiri is +18000 to win the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links after finishing 13th in the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) from March 31 – April 3 in his most recent outing. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Lahiri before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Last 4 Tournaments: Anirban Lahiri
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||13||68-73-69-70 (-8)||5||$158,670|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||2||67-73-67-69 (-12)||1||$2,180,000|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||74||73-73-76-82 (+16)||21||$23,400|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||73-70 (+3)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Anirban Lahiri
- Lahiri will look to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Lahiri has finished in the top five in one of his past four appearances.
- In his past four appearances, Lahiri has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He carded a score that’s better than average twice.
- He has finished with an average score of -1 those three times he made the cut.
- Lahiri has finished below par six times and posted nine better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has posted a top-five score twice and a top-10 score on four occasions in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Anirban Lahiri
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lahiri finished in the 45th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.06 strokes.
- He averaged 3.98 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Valero Texas Open, which was strong enough to place him in the 77th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.02 strokes).
- Lahiri was better than 80% of the golfers at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Lahiri recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other participants averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Lahiri carded two bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 1.9).
- Lahiri recorded more birdies or better (eight) than the field average of 5.1 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open.